Full-Time Entry Level Lube Technician
Do you appreciate work where you can see the results of your personal performance on a constant basis? Do you enjoy working independently, with an emphasis on detail and quality? Is the grease under your fingernails a badge of honor for a job well done? If this sounds like you, we may have the right career for you at Kenly 95 Petro! Our current Lube Technicians are being promoted to Diesel Mechanics and we need someone to fill their big boots in our fast paced, BRAND NEW FULLY AIR CONDITIONED, customer oriented shop. Our facility services 18-wheeler’s and caters to the professional driver. This position is full-time, works 5 shifts per week and requires open availability with weekends and holidays.
· Performs oil changes, tire rotations, tire repairs, replacement of lights and/or filters, etc.
· Complete thorough vehicle inspection and document any needed repairs.
· Inspects quality of work performed to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Communicate with service staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
· People focused and priding themselves in excellent customer service
· Ability to work in fast paced environment
· Demonstrate knowledge of diesel repair/maintenance
· Excellent attention to detail
· Previous sales experience is a plus!
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Flex Spending
· Paid Weekly
· Profit Sharing
· 401K and Educational Assistance
· Opportunity for advancement!
· Bill and Carolyn Moon Scholarship Applications
· Paid Vacation
· Employee discounts…even on GAS!
Background, physical and drug test required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
How to Applyhttps://kenly95.com/careers/fill-out-a-job-application/
147 total views, 1 today