Full-Time Morning Radio Show Host
Ready to do mornings for a locally owned and predominantly gold based country station in one of the fastest growing markets in the country that constantly falls on the list for one of the best places to live?
We need someone that is a real personality and not just a liner card reader. Are you active on social media? Can you chip in and produce some commercials and truly engage with listeners at appearances? Experience with promotions a BIG plus, too.
The great thing about this opportunity is that it’s our only station, with the GM right in our building, willing to take suggestions and feedback.
While we broadcast to Raleigh, we focus especially to the southeast part of our region (an area often overlooked by our market) and are hyper local. The morning show co-host and NC native is already in place in key hours and is excited to share her talent and creativity with the right lead host!
Requirements of this position include the following:
- A minimum of two years commercial morning radio experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations.
- Experience and proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Proficient in use of audio editing and radio automation software and basic broadcast equipment.
- Must be a team player and work well with management, staff and sponsors at all levels.
- Skilled in commercial copy writing, voicing, production, operation of control board, remote broadcasting, telephone interface equipment, and productive use of station social media marketing.
- Must be willing to professionally represent station at station or community events, including attire and demeanor.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and fully insured personal vehicle and be willing to move within 30 minutes of the radio station.
Take a look around online and take a listen at CountrySS.com and send us your demo, resume and social media links to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WKJO-FM is a family owned company and an equal opportunity employer.
How to ApplyWe look forward to hearing from you! Send us your demo, resume and social media links to email@example.com.
195 total views, 1 today