Part-Time Office Assistant
PART TIME: OFFICE ASSISTANT
Diamond Eye Legal LLC:
25 years of business and operations in legal support. We specialize in process serving, mock jury focus groups, and investigations.
Do you enjoy working in a team environment where your opinion and skills matter?
A successful employee with Diamond Eye Legal will be able to provide:
- Clerical support for Investigators and Process Servers
- Extreme organization with attention to detail and follow through in documentation, communication, etc
- Proficiency in Google based programs and email, Excel, and Word for use in data entry, creating and maintaining databases, generating correspondence, updating paperwork, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Self-motivation; Problem solving ideas
- Team-oriented atmosphere with positive outlook
- Professional and friendly office and phone presence with customers and staff
- Assistance in maintaining office common areas
- Experience in a court of law or law office is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
- Notary is a plus
The hiring process will include a phone interview from emailed resume, and a minimum of two in-office interviews. A background check and reference check are mandatory.
Requirements: HS diploma is a must.
Associates or Bachelors degree is a plus.
How to ApplyAll qualified candidates please reply with resume and full contact information to: Admin@DiamondEyeLegal.com. Please include in the Subject Line: 1212421DEL.
270 total views, 2 today