Full-Time Plumbers Assistant
Axis Plumbing LLC has over 100 years of experience in residential and commercial plumbing with proven reliability, performance and trust . Our associates are proud to work for a locally owned and operated company with family based values. Our motto is: WE REVOLVE AROUND YOU! and we apply our motto to our customers as well as our associates.
To maintain the high standards that we have set forth for our customers and company; we require an exceptional group of people who can contribute their talents to our amazing company. Axis plumbing is searching for a Plumber’s helper/ assistant who is eager to learn and grow with the company. The ideal candidate is career focused who can follow orders with detail and can apply their talents to residential, restoration and commercial accounts. We require the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in the plumbing field.
- Must be able to do rough-ins.
- Must have water and gas piping experience.
- Must be able to read and following blueprints.
- Must have some groundwork experience.
- Must have a North Carolina driver’s license.
- Must have US citizenship or work authorization.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Must be willing to work some weekends.
Axis plumbing offers weekly pay, paid holidays and paid vacations.
How to ApplyPlease email resume to: email@example.com
47 total views, 1 today