Part-Time Restaurant Server
The Iron Skillet at Kenly 95 Petro is looking for a skilled Restaurant Server. The Iron Skillet Restaurant has been serving the professional truck drivers and the motoring public from all over the world for years! We have acquired our reputation both for the superb quality of food and our excellent customer service. The Iron Skillet is known to serve dinners in a unique family manner, and we are so proud of our reputation. ?This close-knit group is looking to expand with energetic individuals that enjoy working with a team, obtaining departmental goals together and love having fun at work every day! A successful Restaurant Server uplifts the dining experience for our customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role. Is that you?
The Restaurant Servers responsibility includes greeting and serving customers and providing detailed information on menu items.? If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you. To be a successful Restaurant Server within the Kenly 95 Petro family, you should be polite with our customers. You should also be a team-player and be able to effectively communicate with our kitchen staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Keep in mind that the Restaurant Servers duties may require working on shifts during weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, it is the duty of our Restaurant Servers to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
Iowa 80 Group and CAT Scale Company provide a peace of mind for employees! Employees are taken care of in a number of ways with hand sanitizer stations in each department, hand sewn masks have been provided, working and available hours, continued training to stay safe and healthy at all times, a flexible and understanding management team for support!
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (example: portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Take accurate food and drinks orders
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Server
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Food safety training is not required but is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance up to $1500 a year!
- Paid Vacation
- Additional bonuses!
- Weekly paychecks
- Gain financial security with a 401K plan that offers a 50% company contribution
- Employee discounts on generous meals, merchandise..even on gas!!
- Successful candidates must also pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
This position is flexible: part time or full time hours.
76 total views, 1 today