Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets guests and presents them with the menu. Informs guests of specials and menu changes, suggestively sells, and answers questions regarding food, beverages and service.
- Takes food orders from guests and relays to kitchen staff.
- Prepares and delivers beverage orders.
- Serves courses from kitchen and service areas promptly, and garnishes items with proper presentation prior to serving.
- Totals bill and either accepts payment or refers guest to cashier.
- Assists in stocking workstation, bussing tables and resetting tables.
- Processes guest’s orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis.
- Communicates with other employees to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
- Answers the phone and takes orders when necessary.
- Maintains neat and orderly dining area.
- Uses Tips to Tips.
- Fills salad bar crocks when needed.
- Responsible for being in proper uniform.
- Assists with keeping bathrooms clean.
- Helps out in other areas of the restaurant when needed.
- Responsible for completing opening and/or closing checklists.
- Other duties as assigned by Company Management.
(Minimum requirements for entry into position)
- Entry-level position.
- One-year restaurant experience preferred, but not required.
Skills And Characteristics Required
- Must be organized, flexible, and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be customer sensitive and possess a sense of timing.
- Must be pleasant, personable and friendly.
- Must understand and have a sense of urgency.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel, and have the ability to lift bus pans and trays weighing up to 20 pounds.
Typical restaurant environment.
How to ApplyPlease obtain an application [http://www.pizzainn4042.com/] and bring to the store at your earliest convenience.
176 total views, 2 today