Full-Time Service Writer
The Kenly 95 Petro TA Service Center is now seeking customer service-driven sales people to work our parts counter. Our customer service team is responsible for writing up work orders, working with trucking companies on approvals for work, answering phone calls, and creating a repeat customer base. This person will work full time on 2nd shift (4:00PM until midnight) but must be flexible on availability. Parts counter experts have a very important role, they set the tone for our customers right off the bat!
• Provide 100% customer satisfaction
• Provide fast, efficient and friendly service
• Write work orders and enter information into computer system
• Ability to work safely
• Must have experience working in sales or a customer service environment
• Will be able to work the 8AM-4PM or 4PM-12AM shift with flexibility to cover other shifts as well when needed.
• Must be able to stand for entire 8 hour shift
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Benefits included after 90 days of employment along with up to $1500 in tuition assistance throughout the year! Applications are available for the Bill and Carolyn Moon Scholarship also!
Paid ASE Certifications available for Service Writers!
Pre-employment background check and drug test required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 to $11.00 /hour
How to Applyhttps://kenly95.com/careers/fill-out-a-job-application/
112 total views, 1 today