Full-Time Skidsteer & Tractor/Loader/Backhoe Operator – Residential Footings Excavation
We are looking for an experienced equipment operator that can use heavy equipment in residential construction.
- Need at least 1-2 years of experience with skid-steer and tractor/loader/backhoe
- Will be excavating residential footings, back-filling foundations and more.
- Know how to grade out bumpy terrain and spread topsoil/sand, etc.
- Some labor will be required to support on-site laborers as needed.
- Ability to read blueprints and use hand tools (measuring tape, square, shovel, rake) gives you a competitive edge in obtaining the position.
Salary commensurate with experience. Starting pay standard is $12.00-$15.00 per hour with potential for increases based on performance and length of time with the company. The hired candidate will go through on-the-job training with our foreman to get you acquainted with “how we work” and will answer any questions you might have.
How to ApplyCome work with a growing construction company in Johnston County. Please email all RESUMES or information (work history, education, skill-sets, salary desired) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
157 total views, 1 today