This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
9 Sep 2019
Full-Time Veterinary office manager/receptionist/technician
Healthy Pets Mobile Vet is looking to hire an Experienced Veterinary Receptionist/Office Manager who has been cross-trained and has also worked as an exam room veterinary assistant/technician.
- MUST have 3+ years’ working experience as an executive assistant, office clerk, or veterinary receptionist/technician. Candidates who will not meet this requirement will not be entertained.
- Must be a resident of Wake, Johnston, or Harnett County to apply. If you do not live within a reasonable driving distance to the intersection of I 40 and NC 42 you will not be considered unless you were already planning on relocating.
- Experience working both as part of a team as well as working well independently desired.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and able to multi-task.
- Preference should be given to a candidate with previous work experience at a Veterinary clinic or Veterinary hospital.
- Able to work hours that may vary day to day but no weekend hours. MUST be able to reliably and consistently be at work at 8 AM and able to stay to 6 PM, sometimes a bit later.
- Experience managing daily office operations such as making/receiving phone calls, scheduling appointments, generating estimates, accounts receivable, and educating the pet owners on all aspects of veterinary care.
- Familiar with and able to use Microsoft office products, Gmail, and have experience with both a paper-based medical record system in addition to experience with a computer-based veterinary software system.
- Candidates should be accustomed to working in a very fast-paced environment.
- Should be passionate about animals.
- Sometimes accompanying veterinarian to house call appointments; must have a clean driving record.
- MUST include a cover letter to include why you are interested in this position and what your strengths are that would make you a good long term employee
How to ApplyPlease email resume with cover letter and references to DrSaraLash@yahoo.com
217 total views, 2 today