Full-Time Veterinary technician
The job entails being a veterinary technician for a well-established housecall veterinary practice for only cats and dogs serving the area around 40/42 in Johnston County and South Wake County.
The following is a brief outline of the job description.
• 3+ years working as a veterinary technician
• Experience leading other employees formally or informally
• Should possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work as a member of a team
• Should be comfortable discussing medical terminology and diseases with pet owners and explaining medical treatment protocols
• Full time position with ability to work flexible hours
• Must have a driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Should be an excellent multitasker who is comfortable assuming roles and responsibilities not typical of other veterinary clinics
• Takes initiative to accomplish tasks without being told. Acts when they identify what can be improved
• Familiar with and able to use Microsoft Office products, Gmail, and have experience with a veterinary software management system
• Candidate should be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment
• Should be passionate about animals
• Compensation is $15-18.00/hr based on experience.
How to ApplyPlease apply by submitting a resume and references through the apply option on the listing page.
74 total views, 1 today